A brochure is most important tool to highlight the core values and integrity of your company. It also highlights the advantages of using your products/services and offers the reader a brief yet comprehensive peek into your business objective and usefulness. A brochure will have provision to send a message through eye popping designs that are in line with your company's image. A unique, professional, innovative and impressively designed corporate brochure lets an organization capitalize on its customers and promotes its products and services.
As the spearhead of your marketing campaign, a creatively designed brochure can help enhance communication and marketing efforts and reinforce your corporate image. We at Softagz understand this requirement hence we strive to create a brochure design that serves these purposes flawlessly.
Parameters considered while designing a brochure:
- Type of layout
- Its intended use
- Target audience
- Purpose of designing a brochure
- Desired creative
You can choose from a wide range of styles:
- Panel Arrangement
- Single-sheet (bi-fold/ tri-fold) Brochure design: A single sheet is folded into four or six panels as the information is printed on each panel. There can be a large single sheet with many folds involving six or more panels in it.
- Booklet Brochure design
- These Brochures are in the form of Book as they carry stapled or binds multiple pages in it.
- Customized brochure designs
- Apart from the above standard formats, we can design brochures in custom defined sizes and panel arrangements with specific cuts and styles to match your logo, product or message delivery.
- Quality Brochure Printing
- A well-designed brochure or flyer is work half-done. If not printed well or not delivered in time, the whole effort can lose steam and fall flat. We go to great lengths to offer you quality custom graphic design and printing services. With tie-ups with the best in the printing industry, we ensure that the stunning graphic designs translate into those compelling, pick-me-up brochures.
- Paper Quality with Brochure Design
- Choosing right paper is as important as choosing the right printer. We help you choose the right quality paper that's right for your corporate brochures and catalogues and suits your budget too.